First, let me say that its great that another game has medals. However, this game does not deserve them. It is severely unrefined. Too much focus is put on showcasing the artwork, which is satisfactory. However, many of the graphics seem to be unpolished and many colours simply do not match. It seems like this game was rushed to take advantage of the medal system.
The game itself was alright. Storyline was above par. It was substantially too hard for any beginner gamer. You should avoid developing a game that gives such a steep learning curve. It is a very large turn-off and you are not servicing fans. If you want to make the game hard, simply make the later levels harder, and keep the early levels easy, like every other game out in the world. It is definitely a grinder game and by no means a "twitch action brawler." Frankly on some levels, I don't see a way to finish the round with A+ rating, eg. the level 4 boss.
1) Jumping into the egdge of the screen results in a slow descent that can only be escaped by falling to the ground or jumping out of.
2) In-game achievements do not save, or show up on the main menu.
3) Falling through the ground and disappearing at the beginning of a round. Character will reappear if jump is pressed.
4) Beating level 3 seems to give the medal for no damage even though damage is taken.
5) The NG medals for A+ and beating the game do not work.
6) Character has powers of flight if constantly attacking in the air.
7) On level select screen, if already beaten the game, it shows the option to view the Epilogue through "Level 7". However, if another level is navigated to, Level 7 cannot be reached again unless the game is restarted.
8) Guns are far less accurate when shooting towards the left compared to shooting to the right.
9) Targeting system seems random?
1) Clarification of the gameplay mechanics - especially the 'Charge' feature. How can the charge button and the shoot button be the same button?
2) Explain at the end of the tutorial that it is necessary to get a rating of A++ to end it.
3) Don't camouflage the achievement list button on the level select screen. It looks like the character's tattoo.
4) Have in the tutorial something that requires use of the interaction button. I was stuck at level 3 trying to figure out how to progress when I finally found out in the controls list.
5) Indicate Level 7 is the Epilogue.
6) Have characters stay on-screen. Like, just make the boundaries on-screen, not off-screen.